WSL FDLP Public Service
- As a participant in the U.S. Government's Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP), the Wyoming State Library (WSL) offers the general public access to Government published information in print and electronic formats.
- WSL provides Internet access to government information at no cost to the general public.
- A link to the Library’s FDLP online resources is provided on GoWYLD.net.
- WSL provides capability for E-mail delivery of government information to distance users in accordance with existing library policies.
- WSL provides public access to all depository items it receives including electronic government information products.
- WSL provides the ability to download or print electronic government information consistent with other public service provisions.
- WSL provides appropriate reference service and guidance in the use of electronic products and the Internet for all WSL patrons.
WSL FDLP Internet Use
The Wyoming State Library (WSL) is a participant in the Federal Depository Library Program (FDLP). As an FDLP participating library, WSL makes Federal Government information available to the general public via the Internet.
Online access to FDLP materials is made available under the following guidelines:
- Information products in the FDLP Electronic Collection are available for free and unrestricted searching at specific workstations in the Library.
- All WSL patrons, including the general public, have unlimited use of the FDLP Electronic Collection during library business hours.
- All WSL patrons may print or download FDLP materials to a flash drive.
- Reference librarians are available to assist patrons with searches of the FDLP Electronic Collection.