Abstract in EBSCO
You have found an abstract and need the full-text. What now?
If you have found the abstract in an EBSCO database (Masterfile, Middle Search, etc.):
- Click on the title in your results page.
- On the left side, click on Check Full text availability (eJournals)
- If the journal you need is available in full text in another GoWYLD resouces it will be listed here, along with dates available.
- Check the date of your article and select the appropriate database by clicking on the database title.
If it is not available in full text, go back to your abstract and click on Check for print availability. Locate in your library or place an interlibrary loan request in WYLDCAT.
Abstract from another database
If you have found the abstract in a database from another Vendor (ProQuest, Gale):
- Make note of the abstract information (title and publication and date).
- Open GoWYLD.net in a new browser window.
- Click on Journals A-Z--Find Full Text coverage
- Enter your journal title in the WYLD Libraries e-journal Portal and then select the appropriate database.
- Select your year, volume, issue for your article abstract. In most cases, you will be able to conduct a search within the issue.